Saifee Hall has applied for The British Council International School Award (ISA). Below you will find details of the activities performed at Saifee Hall for the same.
The British Council International School Award (ISA) is a benchmarking scheme that accredits schools as having an outstanding level of support for:
- Nurturing global citizenship in young people
- Enriching teaching and learning
ISA was introduced in India in the year 2003 and nearly 1300 schools across the country have joined this exciting journey since then. The range of schools participating in ISA varies from the well-resourced private schools to government schools from rural areas and schools for the less advantaged communities. The ISA now has a presence in 31 countries worldwide.
ISA Activities (Saifee Hall) :
- Activity 1 : Vulnerable Treasures (Nature and Animal Conservation)
- Activity 2 : Unity In Diversity (Culture and Civilization)
- Activity 3 : Save The Planet (Pollution)
- Activity 4 : Yummy Tummy (Food and Nutrition)
- Activity 5 : Story Of Landforms (Study of Geographical Features)
- Activity 6 : Responsible Citizens
- Activity 7 : And Thus They Influence Us (Status of Women in the Present Scenario in Different Fields)